Highly durable nitinol stent with a flexible, intuitive delivery system
The PONTOS Self-Expanding
Peripheral Vascular Stent System
is designed to deliver a self-expanding
nitinol stent to the
peripheral vasculature via a
sheathed delivery device. It is intended for primary stenting of denovo
or restenotic lesions of the peripheral arteries.
Benefits: Accuracy & ease of use
- Nitinol stent with tantalum markers provides excellent visibility under fluoroscopy.
- Minimal Foreshortening ensures accurate positioning and placement.
- Single Handed Delivery Catheter ensures accurate 1:1 delivery.
- Multizone braided sheath with distinct characteristics.
- Integrated connector port for ease of flushing and injection of contrast material.
- Usable working lengths of 80 and 120 cm, guided over 0.035” guidewire.
Flexibility & Strength
- Unique Wave Design provides flexibility without sacrificing radial strength.
- Flexible Connectors provide high resistance against bending, torsion, and compression stress.
- Highly flexible delivery catheter facilitates navigation of tortuous anatomy.